Home Forum Ask A Member What year is this Johnson?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    wiscoboater
    Participant

Hi guys,
      I just picked up an FD 13 R from a friend of mine. The model number is not showing up on marineengin.com. I’m guessing it’s a 59? Can anyone confirm? 18hp twin.

Thanks, wannabe

retiredoz
      Participant

US Member - 1 Year (includes $3 online payment fee)

Yup, my book says ’59. For some unknown reason, that was a bad year for marineengine…

crosbyman
        Participant

Canada Member - 2 Years

1959 18 hp see link for book

http://boatinfo.no/lib/johnson/manuals/ … on.html#/0

Joining AOMCI has priviledges 🙂

wiscoboater
          Participant

Thank you Guys,
            If I can afford that much printer ink I’m going to print out that manual crosbyman. Might have to do it at work under the cover of darkness….

crosbyman
            Participant

Canada Member - 2 Years

just copy it to your disk no need to print it ! it is a real good book with fine détails if you read it carefully you will find all your answers .

Don’t loose your job for "borrowing" your employer’s eqpt. ( been there… I use to work in corporate security and seen some sad cases like "borrowing" 5 gal jugs of water…for the cottage, borrowing tools and ladders. Every year comapnies loose millions in paer, erasers, liend paer pads, pencils, pens etc… at school time ! )

Joining AOMCI has priviledges 🙂

1946zephyr
              Participant
                quote wannabe outboard guy:

Thank you Guys,
                If I can afford that much printer ink I’m going to print out that manual crosbyman. Might have to do it at work under the cover of darkness….

LMFAO 😆 😆

wiscoboater
                Participant
                  quote crosbyman:

just copy it to your disk no need to print it ! it is a real good book with fine détails if you read it carefully you will find all your answers .

Don’t loose your job for “borrowing” your employer’s eqpt. ( been there… I use to work in corporate security and seen some sad cases like “borrowing” 5 gal jugs of water…for the cottage, borrowing tools and ladders. Every year comapnies loose millions in paer, erasers, liend paer pads, pencils, pens etc… at school time ! )

It was kind of a joke crosbyman, I’m self employed. The reason I would have to do it under the cover of darkness is my book keeper ( The Wife )

garry-in-michigan
                  Participant

Lifetime Member

It is a known fact that they sell the printers at a loss, but make a fortune on the ink. I got rid of a super accurate seven color printer because although the pictures were works of art, the refill ink cost almost as much as the printer. . . . 🙄

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.