Home Forum Ask A Member where did the replies go?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    opposedtwin
    Participant

US Member - 2 Years

there were many replies to the "ship’s store" thread earlier today and now there are none? what’s going on here? why were they deleted?
      scott braaten

kevinf
      Participant

Got me although I must say I’m a bit relieved. I posted the question this morning and when I got home later in the day it was gone. I thought I was having a senior’s moment so I tried again.

Kev

chris-eichrodt
        Participant

US Member - 2 Years

This needs to be in the inner santum.

Mumbles
          Participant
            quote webmaster chris:

Why not take a few moments to set up a ‘Members Only’ section here?

Also, why not leave the thread intact? It might arouse curiosity from non members to join the club and find the Ships Store and other topics in their members only Outboarder Magazine.

beerman57
            Participant

Is there a member’s only section? How do I get to it?

chris-p
              Participant

Through the aomci site. CLick on Members Only. Lots of good info in there!

RICHARD A. WHITE
                Participant

Lifetime Member
                  quote Mumbles:

quote webmaster chris:

Also, why not leave the thread intact? It might arouse curiosity from non members to join the club and find the Ships Store and other topics in their members only Outboarder Magazine.

Probably because the thread in question de-volved into what appeared to be a bash session.

http://www.richardsoutboardtools.com
                  classicomctools@gmail.com

Randy in Tampa
                  Participant
                    quote Mumbles:

quote webmaster chris:

I agree a members only section would be nice also some of the special interest they had would be nice like antique or vintage Johnson’s etc.

beerman57
                    Participant

I thought this is the AOMCI site. I don’t see any page, anywhere for "members only", and yes, I am a member. What am I missing here?

mr-asa
                      Participant

Beerman, the old blue boards had a Members Only section that paid members could access. Right now I assume that our webmaster is still planning and building the code for the Members Only and related sections.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.